Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Year 2 Recap


Hello lovely readers!

I know have been away for too long, but I am back and that is what really matters, right??

A huge thank you to everyone that reads the blog and emails me. I love giving advice and helping you in anyway that I can.  

I wanted to recap year two and take a look back at my second year in the UAE.

September:

 I went to my first emirati wedding and was blown away at the gradure. I also started my Masters in Educational Technology. 


October: 

My first trip to Africa! Spent my 8 hour layover in Nairobi, Kenya and got to experience an African Safari, I saw lions, zebras and antilopes on the open plane. This was a stop on my way to Zanzibar, the most beautiful beach I have ever seen. 


December: 

My parents came to visit for two weeks, I also went to India for Christmas vacation. 


January: 

All dressed up to head out to celebrate my friends birthday. 


February: 

Attended Al Ain's first ever food truck festival, ate a camel slider and loved it. 

April:

I travelled to the Dead Sea in Jordan for Spring Break!



May:

Went to Ajman (another of the seven emirates) with some of my girl friends.


June:
   Two of my friends from Canada came to visit.


As per usual a fantastic year! 










2 comments:

  1. Exciting year! It makes me happy that you are enjoying such a rich and wonderful life! You deserve nothing less!!

    ReplyDelete