Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Apartment Pics

   Things are finally looking like some type of normal around here. Today was the first day of our Eid vacation, we have 9 days off! Since I still do not have my passport back I will be sticking around the UAE. I have lost my voice ( probably due to the AC / heat outside) so I am trying to rest up for the next few days and then hopefully head to Abu Dhabi.  I have working on getting my place together.  Here are a few pics.  I must I am proud of what I have accomplished in such a short time.




  Here you can see the living room and my bedroom.

Anonymous asked if I would incorporate any local fabrics. I actually saw some beautiful decorative bowls ( I could use them as fruit bowls) and I actually might go out and get one.  Thanks for reminding me.

I am so happy that so many of you like my blog, thank you so much! I just got Internet at home today so I will be posting so much more! 

Xoxo Haneefa 

9 comments:

  1. So very cute! I can't wait to see the decorative bowls!

    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new space! And that bedroom area rug is so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good. Get some rest. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks lovely, but looking at the 'shell' of the room (if it were empty) I can see why you must have been a little worried when you first got there! I'd imagine walking it to just the tiled floor was a bit of a shock

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great. Bright and cheerful, just like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lounge area looks really nice and comfortable. You started with a blank canvass - which is great to some extent as you can dress it to your taste and really make it feel like home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How long were you without your passport?

    ReplyDelete
  8. They had my passport for two months.

    ReplyDelete