Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day Trip To Dubai


 My friend has a cousin thAt world in Dubai and she wanted to visit him and asked me if I wanted to go, of course!  We are lucky because Dubai is only an hour and a bit away from Al Ain. 

Her cousin helps people invest in re estate, this is the view from their place:


As you can see it is breathtaking. Their place overlooks the Dubai Marina.
  We then headed to the Souq which is an open air market.


   As you can see there was so many things to see.


For those that do not know, shisha also known as hookah or water pipe is a pipe that you can smoke flavoured tobacco . In the UAE as in many parts of the idle East it is a very popular was to socialize much like having coffee with friends at home. 

  We also drive by Burke Khalifah the tallest building in the world.
  
All in all a great day! I will be back Dubai, see you soon! 

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Dubai looks amazing!

    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Haneefa,

    Sorry, didn’t know how else to contact you!

    Firstly, great blog and keep up the good work! Great Pics!

    My name is Charles and I currently run a blog in Dubai, www.allxpats.com. I have been doing this now for the past year or so and while updating it and letting the website grow, I will now be moving onto my next venture. Which is why I am contacting you.

    As finding advertisers for your site in the UAE is not the easiest of things to achieve, I have decided to start an Affiliate Network in the UAE whereby businesses can offer a certain sum of money per click, lead or a percentage of commission to the blog/website owner who brought in that lead via the website owners unique link.

    Once logged into the website, you will be able to see your earnings, advertising programs you have joined, charts showing all your stats and much more.

    I am currently in university, 21, and this will be my first risky business venture, so trying to get as much research together as possible and people who would be interested in joining if it were good, easy to use, and did have relevant advertisers.

    PLEASE FILL IN THIS VERY FAST 5 Question Survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5TCP5D7

    Sorry for the long email and once again, thank you very, very much for taking the time to read and answer the survey!

    If you ever need any help with anything just let me know, or want to tweet each other, tag each other in Facebook ect and so on.

    Thanks Again

    Charles Leahy

    charlesleahy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading and catching up for some reason I can't comment from work...but I am loving this blog. The apt looks super cute. That rug and the views are everything. and you You're still amaze balls :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dubai!!! ive lived here for the past 5 years and i honestly prefer it to abu dhabi :( i would suggest visiting it alot as it truly is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete