Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2016

I'm Still Here!!!!

Hellllooooooo! 
   Long time no post. I'm sill here. I'm still standing. I'm still strong. In the last post (from 4 months ago) I promised to tell you about the trip that I took during National Day. Well my friends I went to... EGYPT!!!

Since I was in grade 2, we learned about the pyramids, the Nile, the Egyptian gods and goddesses, heck my mother is named Icis after the Egyptian goddess of fertility. 


This was our hotel Le Meridian Pryramids. We upgraded to a room with a pyramid view, A PYRAMID VIEW!! Every morning I couldn't believe that the pyramids (or Double P's) as my friend and I call it. Never in my life would I thought I would have gone to such an iconic location. I have learned about the pyramids since I was in grade 2 and to actually be able to see, touch and go inside the pyramids is a blessing. 

There were almost no tourists, I guess everyone is scared to visit, but I felt 100% safe. 

This is one of my favorite pictures of life:


I also got to see the Sphinx.


We also got to ride camels in front of the pyramids.

Posting these pictures I still can't believe I've gone. 

If you get the chance please go. This was an unforgettable experience. 

More posts to come! I haven't forgotten about you. Thank you for still reading! I'm still reading your comments. I am also humbled at everyone who makes it over to the UAE and says I helped them get there. I have one more year, so I will make the best of it. 


1 comment: