Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Goodbye Party

     Last Saturday I held my goodbye party.  I had a great time, it was so nice that so many of my friends come out.  I was elated to see everyone.  The funny thing is that I run in so many circles that I had a real diverse group of friends at my place;  my friends from High School, co-workers, running friends and more were in attendance.  Some of my my friends even came from Toronto to see me.  I was so excited to have so many of my friends there.
     We had a Middle Eastern spread.  I barbecued chicken kebabs and bought all the fixings   We had hummus, tzatziki  garlic sauce, diced tomatoes  lettuce and turnips. All I can say is the food was super delicious and everyone ate to their heart content.
     Thank you so much to everyone that was there,you mean so much to me and I am truly going to miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment