Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Celebrating Birthdays UAE Style


 Celebrating your birthday in the UAE is like nothing else. I must admit this is the closest thing to living like a Kardashian, with a plethora of restaurants, beaches and yachts that can be rented on groupon, Abu Dhabi and Dubai can be seen as an adult playground. A few weeks ago we had a surprise get together for my friend B. We rented a hotel suite and decorated it in her favourite color: green. 


  We hired a henna artist and got henna done.



We then had dinner at the yummy southern restaurant Cravin Cajun. 

   Two weeks ago,  I went to a birthday yacht party that was fantastic. 


My nautical inspired outfit is from Forever21+ on Dubai Mall. Bah- Aldo and sandles Nine West. 

We had a lovely time.

I'm on a boat!

Lastly, I just want to congratulate my girl L on her engagement. She took the most stunning engagement pictures in the desert with her boo. 


This photographer lives in Al Ain and does amazing work. Might have to do a 35th birthday desert bday shoot. 






No comments:

Post a Comment