Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Cravin Cajun

    I went to a fantastic restaurant in Dubai tonight. Cravin Cajun opened in January in the Novotel Al Barsha near Emirates Mall and is absolutely delicious. The head chef is from Louisiana and there is live jazz as you eat. Great Ambiance + good food = my new favorite spot! 

I had a Hemingway daquiri to start: Rum, maraschino liquor, grapefruit juice and lime juice. I just wish the glass wasn't so small.

I had the crab cake for my appetiser.


Even the little decoration salad on the side was good. My friend had the Cajun fried shrimp. They were huge!

Yummy!  By this time my phone died:( 

For my main meal I had chicken and waffles which were delicious. I had enough to take a doggy bag home.

Of course I had dessert. A peanut butter and chocolate pie.

Delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment