Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Drinking Gold Flakes

     My visit with my parents continues. I took them to the Emirates Palace for high tea in Abu Dhabi. If ever you come to Abu Dhabi you have to go the Emirates Palace and enjoy high tea. You get a lovely assortment of sandwiches and desserts.



    

Scones, rose jam and the piece de resistance their signature drink a latte with real gold flakes.



No trip to Abu Dhabi is complete without a trip to the Grand Mosque.


This is the third largest mosque in the world and it is absolutely stunning.


   
       My parents and I went to the fountain show at Dubai mall and took a pic with the Burj Khalifa.

   Here in Al Ain the only thing to really see is Jabel hafeet one of the tallest mountains in the UAE. I took mom and dad to the top and his was the view at sunset.









No comments:

Post a Comment