Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sushi Central: A Taste of Japan in Abu Dhabi

   Last Thursday, I went to eat at Sushi Central's newest location on Al Mina Street in Abu Dhabi. 


The restaurant has a really cute setup, very roomy and the decor was modern with an Asian flare. I also loved that they were playing old school Justin Timberlake and Marvin Gaye (I love singing while I eat).


    I had a watermelon lychee juice to start which was tasty and refreshing. Many of you may know that I lived in Japan for two years and I am big fan of Japanese cuisine. One of my favorite appetizers is Agedashi tofu; a fried tofu served with a soy/teriyaki sauce.

  
   The tofu was well prepared and the serving size was extremely generous, I actually took most of this home because I wanted to have room for the sushi.

I asked the waitress what I should order if I wanted to sample various things on the menu. She recommend Fujiyama's Chef Special. 


I had spicy salmon rolls, salmon with cream cheese and various sushis, my favorite is unagi, which is BBQ'd eel, soooo good. 


They also deliver, so if you are located in Abu Dhabi give hem a call next time you are in the mood for some delicious, fresh sushi. 

All in all a great place to eat, I will definitely be back. 




3 comments:

  1. Yum!Thanks for posting? Did you go with friends or a solo trip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a solo trip before meeting up with a friend. Yummmmm!

      Delete
  2. Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete