Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

A Small Problem

Life would be too easy if everything went well, as I said in an earlier post I received my itinerary today.  My work visa was also issued.  I noticed a small typo in my visa; one of the letter's of my passport is printed in lower case, when it should be an upper case letter. I have notified the travel agent and all I can do is pray that it does not delay my travels.

I am sick to my stomach with fear that I am not going to be able to leave on Tuesday because of this.

So scared.

2 comments:

  1. Don't be afraid, it's all going to work out. You've come too far to let fear creep in now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It WILL work out. In the interim, it may be stressful, tiring, depressing, infuriating....but the end will be fine. Keep your eyes on that prize

    ReplyDelete