Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Not A Happy Camper

    I got some not so good news today;  supposedly if I don't hear anything by tomorrow, I am not leaving for two weeks.  TWO WEEKS!  Two mother f@&king weeks!  Whaaaaaaa! That brings me to Labour Day weekend.  What am I suppose to do during the day? Summer is summer, but when school starts, I have no clue what it is like to not work. 
       A teacher that is in Abu Dhabi and has a Nirvana hook up posted this info today. I am so shocked by this, I really thought I would be in AD by  this weekend. My life was great when all my friends were still on summer vacation, but now everyone is going back to work life is going to suck.  Honestly, what am I going to do? 
    Plus, money is getting low so I cannot be spending like a it is still summer vacation.  My heart sinks as I read all the posts of people heading to the airport today starting their journey. So jealous.
     I am not going to lose faith.  My ticket will come when it is time. 

     In other news, I saw The Butler, GO SEE IT! Amazing movie! Definite Oscar nod, for the movie and also for Forrest Whitaker. Civil rights movies are always hard to watch, this was powerful, honest and poignant. A must watch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment